Not only is Atlanta Georgia’s capital city, but it’s a major transportation, commercial, and cultural hub for the entire Southeast.
Those visiting in autumn will enjoy the bustling city and understand why Atlanta residents are happy and proud of their city. This season brings moderate temperatures with October highs usually in the mid-70s and November highs in the mid-60s. The falling temperatures mean the leaves will be falling soon. But before they do, you can see gorgeous fall foliage in the city’s many parks. Fall also brings many neighborhood festivals and events like the Atlanta Beltline Lantern Parade and Taste of Atlanta. November brings the earliest seasonal holiday activities like Holiday Lights at the Atlanta Botanical Garden and ice skating at Park Tavern, making fall a great time to visit.
Fall Events in Atlanta
Fall offers many outdoor events that take advantage of the area’s great weather. From neighborhood and music festivals to seasonal parades and more. According to the specialized travel website trypsavvy.com, here are some of the best:
- Candler Park Fall Fest: This popular neighborhood event will take place in November this year. On November 12 and 13, you can enjoy an artist market, live music, and Kidlandia, especially for the little ones.
- Georgia Festival of Trees: Kick off the holiday season with a favorite holiday event! The Georgia Festival of Trees begins on November 19 and runs through the 27. Walk through a forest – of beautifully decorated Christmas trees! You are sure to be delighted, not only by the trees but also by the entertainment, shopping, activities, and fun.
- Garden Lights, Holiday Nights: This holiday tradition begins on November 12 and runs through January 14. Atlanta’s Botanical Garden is beautiful any time, but it is breathtaking when the garden is illuminated with thousands of LED lights choreographed to music. To make your evening even more memorable, take time to stop at the s’mores station, have a warm drink, check out the model trains, and visit the gift shop. Advance tickets are highly recommended.
- Fire & Ice rink at Park Tavern: Opening Thanksgiving weekend, this ice skating experience is fun for all ages. Overlooking Piedmont Park, the rink has space for 200 skaters. Even if you decide not to take a spin, you can observe the skaters while you cozy up to a fire pit and enjoy seasonal treats. If you would like to give it a try but don’t know how to skate, the rink is offering lessons this year.
Atlanta is a great place to live and to visit; the locals are genuinely friendly. Their warmth, hands down, is one of the best things about living in Atlanta. Southern hospitality is real, and you can count on being greeted with a friendly hello and nod most anywhere you go. These are some reasons why we at PMI Perimeter know Atlanta is a great location to live and work. And it’s why we offer premier residential and commercial property management.
One of the most important parts of our management services is tenant screening. Tenant screening can be a complex process, and if you don’t want to end up choosing a bad tenant, then it is imperative that you take the time to screen carefully. The main problem with bad tenants is that it can be quite difficult to make them leave your property. We have a reliable and verified screening process that helps us select tenants who will:
- Rent long-term
- Pay rent on time
- Minimize the wear and tear of the property
- Cause fewer problems
PMI Perimeter is a property management company that has been in the business for a long time, and we’ve seen thousands of tenant applications. This helps us dig into facts about the potential tenants more quickly and identify red flags. We have a strong record of success. Discover what makes us stand out from the crowd. Contact us today.