Don’t sleep on Roswell, Georgia’s amazing restaurant scene. Just 22 miles outside, and north, of Atlanta, this trendy town has some of the most unique and tastiest restaurants you’ll be clamoring to try! We put together some of our favorites just for you.
- Located on Canton Street, The 1920s Tavern has a unique mix on their menu of yummy seafood, dips, and sandwiches. The Tavern transports you back to the 1920s with a speakeasy vibe. Their drinks and cocktail menu is also impressive and includes ice cream cocktails and even some Japanese Whiskeys.
- Another local favorite is The Big Oak Tavern on Alpharetta Street. This Tavern was named for the over 100 year old oak tree out front, but it’s also known for its amazing menu. They have delicious lobster mac and cheese, buffalo cauliflower, and lambchops – yummy! Don’t forget to check out their specials – they often have Happy Hour ALL day!
- Located on historic Greene street, the Fellows Cafe is known for brunch, lunch, and cocktails. They offer seasonal drinks like their Rosemary Cinnamon Old-Fashioned or a hot Candy Cane Mocha and classic delicious breakfast dishes like “The Usual,” which includes scrambled eggs, bacon, sweet potatoes, and a slice of sourdough bread.
- The Fickle Pickle is on Canton Street and is usually open Tuesday to Saturday 11:00 am – 3:00 pm. They offer catering as well as an in-house menu of signature sandwiches including Fried Green Tomato and Spicy Charleston Chicken. Don’t forget the sides of Fried Pickles and a Pickle Plate – it is the Fickle Pickle Cafe after all.
- Little Alley Steak, located on Canton Street, is open for dinner hours only during the weekdays, starting at 4:00 pm. On weekends, they open at 11:00 am with a brunch menu. They also have a location in Buckhead, but the Roswell location is where it shines with a sweet local favorite menu featuring Spring Mountain Chicken and Spiced Tofu Steak.
- The Mill Kitchen and Bar takes southern classics and reinvents them. Located on Mimosa Boulevard, this restaurant offers special Sunday Brunch and Saturday lunch menus for their patrons. Their small plates included a blackened brie and boiled peanut hummus. They even have a Southern Caesar salad with cornbread croutons as part of their “new southern” menu.
- Peach & the Porkchop is on Etris road in Roswell and boasts a menu of adult milkshakes like Georgia Pecan and Sweet Georgia Peach. They also offer many farm to table options and 26 different types of sandwiches! Their sandwich options range from Grilled Pimento Cheese and The Veggie to “The Coma,” which includes ham, turkey, pastrami, corned beef, fried egg – AND more!
- If you’re in the mood for good old fashioned southern cooking, look no further than Table and Main. They’re located in a sweet old house on Canton Street and, oh boy, is their menu to die for. Famous for their fried chicken dish and hospitality, Table and Main offers their signature dish in to-go family-sized meals for take-out and delivery. Their main restaurant menu features favorites such as collard greens, Hog n’ Quilts, and cornbread muffins.
- Yerro Village is one delicious Greek restaurant. Located on Alpharetta Street, they have a drive-thru window AND flamed saganaki! Their real gyro meat is legendary among locals as is their tzatziki sauce.
Don’t these restaurants sound amazing and delicious?
We’d love to work together this year and help you find more time to enjoy these amazing restaurants with your family. Visit our website at PMI Perimeter for all the details on our property management services and how we can help make life a bit easier for you this year!