Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, and it’s a great time to start planning a date night around Atlanta! Atlanta has plenty of romantic and fun options for couples, single gal pals, families, and more looking to celebrate the holiday of love. From intimate dinners at cozy restaurants to adventurous outings and fun cultural experiences, there’s something for everyone to enjoy. We’ve put together some of our favorite local attractions, activities, and spots to enjoy a date this February!
- Take a class at the The Cooking Schools on Irwin Street. The Cooking Schools offers public lessons starting at $95 per person on different culinary delights like “Thai on One” or “Paella and Sangria.” You can book a public class or contact the school in advance to book a private lesson with your family or date. The school suggest sif you have more than 5 in your party to please book a private lesson, and they’ll create a class catered just for you! (Please note, they do advise for children not to attend unless notated in the class notes or you have booked a private class.)
- Take a fun brewery tour! The SweetWater Brewery has a local Atlanta brewery and taproom with a delicious menu to boot. Their menu includes crowd favorites like a soup of the day, Pretzel Nugz, and the SweetWater Veggie Burger. They offer two different tours, a standard tour, $10, which shows guests highlights of the brewery and the brewing process, and the High Gravity tour, $30, which takes a visitor through the entire brewing process. Both tours include samples, but the High Gravity tour includes a Crowler to go.
- Explore the Atlanta BeltLine. The Atlanta BeltLine is a former railway corridor that has been turned into beautiful cycling and walking trails. The Bike tours are currently on hiatus for the winter (registration reopens in March for new bike tours!), but you can still have quite an educational – and athletic – date night on one of the BeltLine’s Arboretum walking tours. The walking tours are currently led by Trees Atlanta and take visitors on the Eastside and Westside trails while focusing on wildflowers, greenery, trees, and the Atlanta BeltLine backstory.
- Go Axe Throwing! American Axes is located at The Works ATL, steps away from Fox Bros. Bar- B- Q and other delicious eateries and breweries. You can reserve a lane or walk in and start throwing your axes! American Axes also has coaches who can help hone your axe throwing skills, and they offer different games throughout an evening there. If you decide you love axe throwing after your date night, they also have axe throwing league nights and league approved axes to use!
- Dine at Atlas. Named one of the World’s Best Dining Spots of 2022 by Forbes, Atlas also boasts a gallery of 20th century artwork on the walls of the main dining room. This unique gallery includes the Lewis Collection, which is currently one of the largest private art collections in the world. While in their dining room, you can enjoy such menu items as Black Truffle Pillows, Exotic Fruit Cocktail, or a seasonal cocktail like ‘Letters to Monica.’ Atlas also is fortunate to be named one of the 100 best wine restaurants in America by Wine Enthusiast, so don’t skip on the wine while you’re there for your date!
Don’t these activities and date nights sound so fun?
We’d love to work with you and your family this year and help you find more time to enjoy any of these amazing date night spots! Visit our website at PMI Perimeter for all the details on our property management services and how we can help make life a bit easier for you this February – and all year long!